Tap 'n' Go is now available in the Smart Series multifunction DocuPrint M465 AP & CM415 AP. They are more than just printers, delivering a complete business solution in a compact desktop design.
Tap 'n' Go On-Demand Printing Print means you have all the benefits of an expensive On-Demand Print solution at a fraction of the investment.
Other benefits include:
- Connect up to five devices on one network, all five devices acts as your own personal printer.
- Release documents to multiple devices without the need for expensive server software – reducing inefficiencies caused by printing bottlenecks.
- Confidential documents remain secure by using PIN or Password to release at the device.
- Built-in redundancy to improve staff productivity - release print jobs at any device if your local device is busy or off-line.
- Uncollected prints can be automatically deleted at the end of the day to save wasted paper and unnecessary toner costs.
- Optional card readers can be added so you can authenticate by a security swipe card* rather than typing a PIN.
- Software solutions that support Follow Me, Follow-You, Find-Me, or Pull-Printing capability are server based. Tap and Go, On-Demand Printing leverages Fuji Xerox’s Server-less On-Demand Print Technology for a powerful, economical alternative.
- The AirPrint & Google Cloud Print functionality means you can print and email directly from your iPhone or iPad when connected to the office Wi-Fi network.
- Incredibly fast at 45 pages per minute for mono and 35 ppm for colour.
- Duplex & Network ready - so everyone can start printing from day one.
- So easy with the simple to use 7 inch intuitive tiltable colour touch screen.
- Connect up to five Fuji Xerox DocuPrint CM415 AP's without the need to install any server software, requires CM415 AP A4 Colour Multifunction or M465 AP A4 Mono Multifunction with Server-less On-Demand Print Kit 800L06045.
With this level of technology affordable for businesses of all sizes now is the time to discover how an upgrade or new printer will improve your business.
Bonus for a limited time
3 year total onsite warranty. So make sure you register your interest today.
Your next step
Fill out the form on this page to register for an upgrade, to learn more about Tap and Go, On-Demand printing.
If you'd like to speak to a sales person today about Tap and Go, On-Demand printing
Call 1300 650 793